Top 10 Reasons to Live in Roseville CA
Posted on September 12, 2017
Imagine a city where you're surrounded by beautiful scenery, highly ranked schools, and top-notch amenities. Roseville CA is all of these things and more. Located in Placer County, just 30 minutes or 20 miles northeast of Sacramento, Roseville CA is ranked #1 in SmartAsset's 2017 list of America's best places to raise a family.
Why Should I Move My Family to Roseville CA?
Here are 10 reasons to consider buying a home in Roseville CA:
1. You can not beat the schools in Roseville. With very high API scores, Roseville is home to many California Distinguished Schools.
2. Home affordability. In the last few years, Roseville home prices have fallen significantly. These days, the average Roseville home price is $375,000. If you want to spend more, Roseville has some fabulous neighborhoods such Morgan Creek where current prices range from $700K-$1M.
3. Beautiful weather - With mild winters, and hot summers (dry heat not humid), Roseville is home to enjoyable CA weather.
4. Day trips to world-class destinations - It takes just 1.5 hours to drive to both Lake Tahoe and Napa. San Francisco is only 2 hours away.
5. Family friendly - Roseville has over 50 community parks. It also has a huge variety of kids extra curricular activities including little league, martial arts, soccer, and art classes. Roseville's extensive Parks & Rec offers flag football, gymnastics, and even preschool.
6. Roseville has some great restaurants, a new state of the art movie theatre, and shopping. If you can't find something you need, the city of Roseville is home to one of the best malls in Northern CA, The Roseville Galleria.
7. Low crime - Roseville is one of the safest cities in both Placer and Sacramento County.
8. A beautiful place to live - Roseville has rolling hills, lots of large trees, and views, views, views! Many Roseville homeowners can watch the colorful sunset from their backyard and see all the way to downtown Sacramento, the Sutter Buttes, and the Sierra Nevada mountains.
9. Golf - Adults need to have fun too! Roseville has two beautiful and challenging golf courses.
10. Community events - Whether it's the 4th of July or community volunteer days, there is always a Roseville community event to look forward too.
Roseville CA is worth a look if you're moving to Northern California. With a population of approximately 128,382 people, Roseville is neither too big or too small. The weather is good, the people are friendly, the schools are great, and there is always lots to do.